There are a variety of networking, fund-raising and general Chamber of Commerce events that Ambassadors are required to attend throughout the course of the year:
- Ambassador Committee meetings are held on the second Thursday of each month at 12:00 noon. An email notice will be sent out with the location. Only four absences per year will be permitted. Please call the Chamber office if you are not attending.
- Ribbon cuttings and ground breakings are usually held at the place of business. Days and times will vary. Email notices will be sent out with those details.
- Networking events, such as luncheons and mixers, are held at Chamber members’ places of business. Ambassadors will be responsible for supporting Chamber staff by serving as a greeter, goodbye host or crowd host. A sign-up sheet will be rotated at monthly committee meetings for Ambassadors to volunteer at upcoming events.
- The Chamber Monthly Luncheon is held on the third Wednesday of every month (except February, July & December), at 11:30am. The cost to attend this event is $12. You must make reservations to attend the Luncheon. Email notices will be sent out with the location and topic for the month. You can also find details in your monthly newsletter.
- Young Professionals mixers are held on the last Monday of every month from 7-9pm. Email notices will be sent out with the location selected for the month.
- Annual events, such as the Chamber Banquet, Dodge City Days and the Annual Golf Tournament also require Ambassador assistance. Details of these events will be discussed in the Monthly Committee meetings.
For more information
on becoming a Chamber Ambassador, please contact the Chamber office at 620.227.3119 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits & Recognition