The responsibilities of the Ambassador include participation in a variety of programs, projects and activities, including:
- Promotion of the value of Chamber membership within the community.
- Active recruitment of new members and participation in the Chamber’s Retention Plan.
- Attendance at Chamber functions including ribbon cuttings, ground breakings, luncheons, mixers, and annual events such as the Chamber Banquet, Dodge City Days and the Annual Golf Tournament.
- Support at Chamber functions as an official greeter, goodbye host, crowd host or emcee.
- Promotion of participation and attendance at various Chamber events.
- Attendance at monthly Ambassador meetings. Only four absences will be permitted. Please call the Chamber office if you are not attending.
- Serving as a source of information on Chamber programs, products, services, and events.
- Distributing membership plaques, decals, directories, and other items to Chamber members.
- Conducting goodwill calls and alerting the Chamber staff of new businesses in the community.
- Serving as a liaison between the Chamber, its members and the business community.
- Establishing a personal relationship with assigned members through ongoing phone calls, written messages and personal contact.
- Staying well informed of Chamber of Commerce policies, procedures, events and services.
For more information
on becoming a Chamber Ambassador, please contact the Chamber office at 620.227.3119 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits & Recognition
Events & Meetings