The Chamber’s Goodwill Representatives
Ambassadors are the face of the Chamber and act as the Chamber’s public relations committee, by making sure there is appropriate Chamber representation at member ribbon cuttings, ground breakings, grand openings and other important events. As ambassadors, individuals perform many important tasks for the Chamber. Most importantly, they help recruit and retain members and assist the Chamber in meeting its membership goals for the year.
Ambassadors are expected to exhibit the highest degree of professionalism, knowledge and integrity, and help new members become acclimated to the Dodge City Chamber culture.
Benefits of Becoming and Ambassador
Small Commitment, Huge Impact.
Serving as an Ambassador provides you with a greater level of visibility and promotion than standard Chamber membership. As an Ambassador of the Chamber, you will benefit throughout the year in a variety of different ways:
- Gain visibility for you and your business
- Build and strengthen relationships with other Chamber members, business owners, and leaders
- Expand your base of contacts and clients by meeting new people
- Provide invaluable service to the Chamber
- Fellowship with other community-minded (FUN) people like you!
- Allows you to become better acquainted with Chamber services
- Reinforce your role in the business community as a volunteer leader
- Ambassadors and their business are featured in the monthly Business Advantage newsletter
For more information on becoming a Chamber Ambassador, please contact Anna Bjerken at (620) 227-3119 or email@example.com