Chamber Member Benefits
Make a difference in your community by sponsoring events or participating in volunteer opportunities.
- State of Lunches (City, County, Education, Hospital)
- Sponsorship and partnership opportunities
- Volunteer opportunities
The Chamber hosts multiple seminars, workshops, and informational events for our members to take advantage of.
- Leadership Dodge – Six month professional development program
- Talk About it Tuesdays, Lunch and Learns
- Committee membership opportunities
From referrals to Chamber Checks, your membership will deliver return on your investment.
- Provide referrals and credibility
- Resources (mailing labels, maps, phone books, notary, plan room, Chamber Checks, conference/training room usage, Chamber plaques, etc.)
- Ribbon Cuttings, Ground Breakings, and Grand Openings
- Ambassador Committee support
You will create new business contacts through Chamber events which in turn will help grow your business.
- Chamber Coffees
- Exclusive Chamber events (Annual Banquet, Dodge City Days Kick-Off)
- Golf Tournament
- Networking at Night
- Holiday Open House
- Business Appreciation Luncheon
Your voice is heard! We are the leading community business advocate with local, state and federal elected officials.
- Host legislative coffees and receptions
- Business Advocacy Committee
- Western Kansas Delegation reception in Washington, D.C.
- A voice on the local, state, and federal level
- Represents the business community at City and County Commission meetings
Through the Chamber there are many cost effective opportunities to maximize your company’s exposure and reach new customers.
- Monthly newsletter
- Mass emails
- Social media
- Chamber Checks
- Event sponsorships
- Membership directory
You and your employees have the opportunity to experience different cultural activities through travel and committees.
- Annual Chamber trip
- Multicultural Committee
- Seat on the City of Dodge City’s Cultural Relations Advisory Committee
- Dodge City Days Festival
A recent national survey by the Shapiro Group states:
“Consumers are 63% more likely to buy goods and services from a company they believe is a member of a local Chamber of Commerce. When Consumers know that a business is a member of a local Chamber of Commerce, 44% are more likely to think favorably about that business.”