The mission of the Dodge City Area Chamber of Commerce is to enhance the business climate and improve the quality of life in Dodge City and the surrounding area for our members.
“Our Members are OUR Business!”
Building a vibrant and prosperous community through business leadership, enrichment programs, and membership services.
Educate – Business owners and managers to operate successful businesses that reinvest in our community.
Facilitate – The leadership development for future leaders of our community.
Advocate – For initiatives and issues that will improve our community.
Celebrate – Our successes and heritage that promote a quality of life in our community.
- Membership Services – Educate Chamber members and Dodge City community members about the Chamber’s mission, vision, values and purpose.
- Multicultural Business Engagement – Increase multicultural business owner and leader engagement in Chamber programs, events, volunteer opportunities and in civic roles throughout the community.
- Dodge City Days – Define opportunities, revenue enhancements, and long-term priorities in support of the Dodge City Days Festival.
- Business Advocacy Committee – Identify business leaders that will drive positive dialogue on legislative issues impacting Dodge City with local, state, and federal officials.
- Operational Priorities – Collaborate with Dodge City/Ford County Economic Development Corporation in conducting community town halls to refresh the Dodge City/Ford County strategic plan.
- Workforce Development – Identify the workforce skills and needs desired by Dodge City businesses.