“The mission of Dodge City Area Young Professionals is to promote the development, recruitment, and retention of young professionals in the Dodge City area; to build a bond between the business community and young professionals; and to help make the Dodge City area the best place to live, serve, work and play.”
A little about DCAYP...
Dodge City Area Young Professionals is a chamber initiative which offers innovative ways for young professionals in the Dodge City area to socialize and expand their professional horizons.
Who are YPs?
Dodge City area professionals between ages 21 and 40 who are ambitious, educated, and wired; those ready to work hard, play hard, and make a difference in their community.
Over 40? No need to worry, we're not carding at the door. If you can find value in our programming and can bring value to the table, our doors are always open to you.
- Energize young professionals by highlighting the unique and exciting opportunities available
- Engage young professionals by providing links to the organizations and activities that contribute to community growth, economic development, and the future progress of Dodge City
- Attract and retain young talent to our Region by developing targeted marketing strategies that highlight the unique opportunities available for the 21-40 year old audience
- Encourage networking and build stronger professional and social relationships among YP members by organizing fun, professional networking events
- Enhance community involvement by identifying community needs and organizing special projects and volunteer opportunities for YP members.
How does DCAYP work?
It couldn't be any easier to get involved. Events are specifically designed to professionally and socially immerse young professionals in the community. If you are new to Dodge City, or simply looking to meet new friends and make professional contacts, our activities provide an excellent avenue toward making valuable connections and getting involved in the community.
Why get involved with DCAYP?
By bringing together young professionals throughout the area, DCAYP creates a force that will grow the Dodge City area as it entices even more young professionals to live, work and play in this community. More young professionals mean a stronger community and more opportunities for everyone.
For more information...
about Dodge City Area Young Professionals or to receive updates and information on DCAYP activities, please contact the Chamber office at 620.227.3119 or email@example.com.
Like DCAYP's Facebook Page.